Our current focus group and interview opportunities are:
- Consultations with local communities and first nations people in Northern Australia (ref: 3321 and 3332) – community consultations to understand the future of Northern Australia. Consultations will occur throughout September, October and November, 2023.
- Energy, consumption and climate change (reference 3265) – NSW energy assessments to establish baseline household energy consumption across the state, involving in-home assessments and follow-up interviews. These will be ongoing until March 2024.
- Brand Concept Testing for a fundraising company (ref: 3337) – qualitative research to explore fellowship experiences for those granted an ability to conduct international research in their chosen field. These will be during November, 2023
- Online forums with healthcare professionals (ref: 3243) – qualitative research to explore Medicare experiences of healthcare professionals. These will be during November/December, 2023 and January, 2024
- Recycling and E-waste study (ref: 3344) – qualitative in-depth interviews to explore perceptions and understanding towards E-waste. These will be during November, 2023.
- Use of Government websites (ref: 3243) – in-depth interviews with users of government portals. These will be during December, 2023 and January, 2024
- Student engagement and belonging (ref: 3335) – in-depth interviews, focus groups, ethnographic research with first year university students to enhance their university experience. These will be during December, 2023 and January, 2024
- Tourism to the NT (ref: 3340) – in-depth interviews to explore experiences and motivations with booking a holiday. These will be during December, 2023.
- Disease Control Bacteria interviews (ref: 5330) – interviews with farmers in 8 countries (Brazil, Chile, Mexico, USA, India, Indonesia, China, Vietnam). These will be during January and February, 2024.
- Pre-product launch communication optimisation (ref: 5353) – interviews with farmers in Brazil and Argentina. These will be during January and February, 2024.
Terms and conditions for participating in our qualitative research:
We request those registering to participate to read and accept these terms of Consent to Participate and then let us know their best contact details.
- I understand that I am registering my interest to participate, and that a staff member will contact me to confirm my participation, and this form is not an indication I am guaranteed to participate.
- I answered the questions during recruitment honestly and to the best of my knowledge.
- I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time without giving any reason, without my legal rights being affected.
- I understand that all my personally identifiable information about me will be kept in a secure place and in a confidential way.
- I consent to the research discussion being video and audio recorded for research purposes only.
- I consent to the client either observing the group discussion or viewing the video and audio recording for the exclusive purpose of this research.
- I agree to not act in any way to take advantage of, or to profit from, the information shown to me during this session, nor disclose to a third party without written permission from the researcher.
- I understand I will receive my incentive within one week of the session, based on my full participation to the satisfaction of the moderator. I will have the option to receive my incentive via an electronic bank transfer, PayPal transfer, gift card, or a donation on my behalf.
If you are a participant in our research and have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
👉 Join Us Today and Shape the Future!! 👈
Are you ready to make a real impact on the world? Do you have a passion for sharing your thoughts and opinions? Here’s your chance to be heard and influence ground breaking research at Instinct and Reason! We’re on a mission to unravel the mysteries of consumer behaviour through both qualitative and quantitative research, and we need your valuable insights to guide us.
Signing up is simple and only takes a few moments: https://survey.instinctandreason.com/ls/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=200001